We are hereby informing you, according to art-10 of law 675/96 (Italian Law) concerning the treatment of personal data, that, by sending the document hereafter, the data that you have provided could be processed, directly or indirectly. It shall comply with all obligations mentioned by European laws, regulations or norms, and shall comply with all the contractual obligations, including the following activities:
a. Elaboration of studies and commercial and statistical research; b. send informative advertisement; c. complete direct activities of selling; d. Send commercial information; e. interactive commercial communications.
The following activities could be executed by a third party using printed or digital material whenever your personal data could be used by our Foundation; in any other situation, the treatment of your data will happen in compliance with privacy and reserved information. The person responsible for your personal data is Hicham Alaoui.
You will be able to claim your rights stated in article 13 of law 675/96 (Italian Law) concerning the treatment of your data. For your convenience, we hereby display the full translation of the article:
(Data subject’s rights)
1. In respect of the processing of personal data, any data subject shall have the right to:
a) be informed, by having access, free of charge, to the register mentioned under paragraph 1, subheading a), of article 31, of the existence of the processing of data that may concern him;
The provisions referred to following subheading b) shall be repealed as of the date of entry into force of the amendments to be made to the regulations referred to in article 33(3), in pursuance of paragraph 1, of article 7.
b) be informed of what is mentioned under paragraph 4, subheadings a), b) and h), of article 7;
c) obtain, without delay, either from the controller or from the processor:
1) confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; such request is renewable at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons therefor;
2) the erasure, blocking or transformation into an anonymous form of data which have been processed unlawfully, including those the keeping of which is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
3) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, completion of the data;
4) the statement that the operations as per 2) and 3) above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the subjects to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
d) object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
e) object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him which is carried out for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct marketing, or else for the performance of market or interactive commercial communication surveys, and be informed by the controller, no later than at the time when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to exercise such right free of charge.
2. Where it is not confirmed that personal data relating to the data subject exist, the latter may be charged a sum which shall not be greater than the expenses actually incurred, for each request as per para. 1, subheading c), number 1), in accordance with the modalities and within the limits set out by the regulations as per article 33(3).
3. The rights as per paragraph 1, where relating to the personal data of a deceased, may be exercised by anyone who is interested in them.
4. The data subject may grant, in writing, power of attorney or representation to natural persons or associations in the exercise of the rights as per paragraph 1.
5. The provisions concerning professional secrecy of the journalistic profession shall further apply as related to the source of the information.
The Law on data of the 31st of December 1996, n.675 “Protection of persons and others subjects concerning the treatment of personal data”S.O. of G.U. n. 5 of the 8th of January 1997.